The CC Timeline provides a series of character development programs throughout the school year. The programs begin in September and the lessons layer on top of each other through to spring to help create a safer, healthier, happier school culture.
Go Beyond the Grades
Laying the foundation for an amazing school experience
- Introduction of presenters as educational allies
- Applying a “growth mindset” to learning
- Instilling belief, building confidence
- Developing a positive student/teacher relationship
- Deescalating conflict and positive social navigation
- Active listening
- Stress management and focus skills
100 Acts of Kindness
A mindfulness exercise for improving school climate.
Exploring how we are different, how we are the same
Removing the stress from the test
Coming together to celebrate success